All steel and plastic travel mugs, plastic bottles, ceramic mugs, as well as glass products should only be hand washed. It is not recommended to wash these products in a dishwasher as this will promote fading (and gradual loss) of the imprint. We recommend hand washing because the imprint lasts longer. If products are the dish washed imprint fading may occur. Restaurant grade mugs are dishwasher safe as they are Hardwearing & won’t chip easily. Overall we recommend hand washing all drink ware.
* Please check your order immediately upon receipt. All claims must be reported within 7 calendar days upon receipt of goods.
* Claims must be submitted IN WRITING by opening a “Ticket”. You may access the Ticket System on our website by clicking on “Contact” and then “SUBMIT TICKET”. Click on the appropriate area of concern, and open only ” one ” ticket, providing us with all the necessary information. (Example: wrong item, incorrect imprint, incomplete order, broken items etc)
* Attach digital image(s) to your ticket depicting the problem at hand. Please send us GROUP IMAGES if the problem exists on more than one item. This is very important, as we will need a visual of ALL affected items in order to respond accurately.
* If unable to provide a photograph, you may ship us an “in-hands” sample of the product instead. (The address is under “Contact Us”.)
* Upon receipt of the “visual”, we promptly remedy the situation and redo the affected portion of the order if mandated.
* If the quantity to be replaced is LESS than 10% of the entire order, we reserve the right to process a credit for that amount rather than redoing that portion.
* All redos will ship via UPS Ground. If you require expedited shipping, you will be responsible for those charges.
Note that we will only redo the affected items over 10% when the order consists of over 144 pieces. If the order consists of less than 144 pieces, we will simply issue a credit for the affected pieces.
Return & Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, please contact us immediately via our Customer Service Ticket System if there is an issue with your order. Please select the reason that best details your item issue, along with images. Claims must be submitted within 10 business days of receipt. 4Personalize reserves the right to refuse returns.
Return policy applies to blank orders only. Printed items are not eligible for returns. Upon reviewing and accepting your claim, full or partial refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt of returned goods. A 10% restocking fee is applied to all returns.
If an order is not well received – either due to a typo or other issues – our policy to redo the order and ship it via ground shipping method will still prevail.
When an error has been confirmed, (upon following instructions under “claims”) we will make every attempt to promptly redo the order. We will process the redo order exactly as you had originally requested minus any errors that we made. We will not change the product, the logo or artwork or the imprint color when processing the redo unless pre-approved by us.
Limitation of Liability
In all circumstances, 4Personalize maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. 4Personalize will not, under any circumstance, be held liable for any claim or action that exceeds this liability limit. 4Personalize will not be liable for any third party claims for damages against the customer, nor for malfunction of product, cause of delays, interruption of service, or loss of business.
These terms will govern any orders placed with 4Personalize and its affiliates; therefore we encourage you to read these terms before placing your order. By submitting an order to 4Personalize, you (also referred to below as the customer) are hereby agreeing to all the terms and conditions as set forth below. This agreement is in lieu of a written consent, and will be binding by the both the customer and/or their representative(s).
4Personalize offers a 100% price guarantee on all of the products we supply. Striving to bring our customers low possible prices, this means that we guarantee 100% that our prices are low in the industry. If in any case, a customer finds one of our exact products offered at a lower price by a competitor, 4Personalize will match their price. When we say our products are offered at a 100% low price guarantee, you can be sure that you are receiving the absolute lowest price. 4Personalize reserves the right to alter guarantee in circumstances in which their managment team will individually evaluate. All prices are in USD currency.
Some jobs require a perfect color-match so as to ensure that the color(s) will be identical. In this event, we recommend that you opt for a “pre-production sample”. This “in hands” sample will only go to final production upon receipt of your written approval. The charge for a pre-production sample will still remain even if the order does not proceed to final production. Call for pricing.
*Note that the inclusion of a pre-production sample will add to the turnaround time.
Ceramic & Glass Colors are stocked in a wide variety of colors. Exact PMS color matches are not available. We try to match your color selections as closely as possible using PMS numbers as a reference only. Due to the nature of ceramic and glass colors, an exact match cannot be guaranteed. Colors may vary due to firing conditions or the type of substrate. For example there are many types of glazes used on ceramic products. The type of glaze used may or may not have an effect on the final color of the product.
We also carry a vast array of imprint colors for the travel mugs, plastic water bottles and pens. Again, exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
Note that the imprint color may change due to the product color. Printing white onto a red mug may cause the imprint to look whitish-pink, as red is the dominating color.
Similarly, printing the color black onto a navy or dark green mug may result in a hard-to-see imprint, as dark on dark does not stand out. In order to promote the best visibility of your custom logo/text, we strongly recommend that you print light colors onto a dark surface and dark colors onto a light surface.